How to Reserve?
The equipment calendars list CONFIRMED reservations for OWCs. For host locations, please see the particular page for its specific reservation process. Check to see if the dates in which you would like to reserve one or more AAW OWCs are open. Most reservations will be honored unless an unconfirmed reservation with the required deposit is in the queue prior to your request with receipt of deposit.
For your reservation request, go to the Reservation Form and fill out your request. Fill out the form including DNR Customer Number. (There is NO cost obtain this DNR number yet is needed due to a DNR grant reporting requirement. Information on how to get the number is on the DNR website: http://dnr.wi.gov/education/outdoorskills/idcheck.html.)
Required for your reservation to be confirmed -
Mail your deposit with completed paperwork.
- Your deposit,
- Equipment Reservation form (either paper or online),
- A copy of a valid driver's licence, and
- A copy of valid vehicle insurance for the person towing the chair whether using a trailer or a carrier
IMPORTANT: IF you do NOT follow the RESERVATION PROCESS, your reservation will NOT be confirmed. If your tentative reservation is not confirmed at least 10 days prior, your reservation will be canceled and you will be bumped.
You will be required to sign a Use Agreement and Waiver of Liability form when you pick up the chair.
Prior to the reservation date, please review the following: (Note: All are listed in the drop-down on the Reservations tab.)
- Owner/ Users's Manual
- Use Agreement and Waiver of Liability - We recommend completing this liability form and reviewing all AAW forms including the owner's manual ahead of time.
- Condition Report - (Equipment Check Out/In Form)
- OWC Survey (for individuals and events) to be completed when equipment is returned as this is required for return of deposit . (Note: A paper copy is available to download.)
To request a different electronic form to fill out, email AAW@AccessAbilityWI.org asking for a .pdf or .doc file for your reservation. Then you may print, fill out, and return by mail or scan and email the reservation request.
When the chair is returned on time,
- the deposit may be returned upon completion of -
- the survey - you will be required to complete either the
- the condition report (check out/in form) which includes returning the chair(s) & trailer(s) in the same or better condition.
- We welcome a statement and a photo of how you used the OWC(s) and your experience.
You may donate the $50 reservation deposit for maintenance of the chair or
(All forms are listed under the "Requirements" tab.)
An additional $50 late fee may be charged. In the event you cancel or change your reservation, $5 may be kept for processing your reservation.
- Note: To use PayPal as an option for the reservation deposit, please email AAW@AccessAbilityWI.org with a phone number for one of our AAW members to contact you.
Use Agreement & Waiver of Liability
Condition Report (Equip. Ck out/In)
We will assign the actual trailer or carrier depending on your needs and the availability of the equipment at the pick up location.
When picking up and returning the chair, the person towing the chair is required to provide a copy of a valid driver's license and proof of insurance. You will be required sign a condition report and fill out a survey that allows us to report information on the use of the chair to the other grantors.
Each chair will need to be returned in the same or better condition as checked out. We will contact you to let you know your specified time and finalize pick up and drop off instructions from from one of the following locations: